Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!


Claire and her "May-May"



First time on the swings! Big brother was a big helper!




Chillin' with Diego!




Very creative, Jack!




Look at those teeth!!!




Yay! Jill came to visit!



The Easter Bunny came!!!






"I see Eggs outside! Come on mom! Open the door!!!









This is our "sitting room" It's almost finished!

Again, the sitting room.


Our half bath



Philip pulling into the driveway for the first time in his new car!!!! Good bye Saturn!!!!!



New Ride!

2 comments:

Mackenzie Copeland said...

Aw! I love the pictures of Claire in the swing. They are all great! I miss you all! =)

Crystal M. said...

wow I have not been here in awhile, your house looks great and I am so jealous, I wish I could conveince the people who live here that we need to get in gear here and make this house liveable!! But Jack and Clarie are adorable and getting so big!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva