Saturday, November 22, 2008

fish

Jack has recently discovered how fun fish can be. After 2 years of showing him our fish in a bowl he has finally realized what he is looking at. He now will make an "f" sound and point to the fish. Last night Jack saw for the first time the swimming fish on the screensaver. He was so excited about it! He actually climbed off Philip's lap and on to the computer desk to get a closer look. The entire time he was squealing and making the "f" sound. It was really cute!

4 comments:

Karen Rock said...

Way to go with F sounds:) He looks so great and big since the last time I had a chance to look at your blog. Jack looks great! Gotta love his red hair.

Karen and Lily

hannah m said...

Hi, I found my way to your blog via Karen & Lily's. Your Jack is so, so cute - I LOVE this fish story and the fact that he made the /f/ sound! Adorable and impressive!

My daughter 15 month old daughter, Vivian, has CHARGE syndrome, too. I'll look forward to peeking in on your lovely (and expanding! - congratulations!) family!

Crystal M. said...

That is so cute!! Eva loves fish also, its her favorite part of the zoo. Next time you all come to town we should take them to the shed aquarium. THEY WILL LOVE IT!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Jack, I love the pictures of you looking at the fish! So cute!!