Sunday, September 7, 2008

Preparing for a Party

Wow, what a week we have ahead of us. Tomorrow we have 3 therapies and an appointment with the dietician. Tuesday we will be in Rochester all day for pulmonology. Wednesday we have 3 therapies again and then Thursday we are back in Rochester picking up Philip's mom. During this time I'm supposed to prepare everything for Jack's birthday party on Saturday. I'm busy busy busy!!! I'm starting to work on Jack's year 2 montage. I hope to get it done by his birthday but if not I will post it as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a whirlwind week! Good luck!!! And I can't wait to see party pictures. =)

Crystal M. said...

I am sure the party will be great!! I wish we could be there with you all.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

madison1020 said...

What a busy week you had. Hope the Dr.'s appts went well. We are so sorry we had to miss Jacks big day.We are sure he had a great party. =) Keith, Lori & Madison