Saturday, February 2, 2008

The best birthday present!

Today was the best day EVER! First, I got to sleep in. Then, I went with 4 of my friends to the spa and had a very relaxing afternoon. Then we went out for birthday dinner at Lucatellis, which is a local italian restaurant. Jack was crazy with the food! He kept clawing at me to get what was on my plate. I gave him a taste of the tomato sauce. He went nuts over it! He kept pulling on my sweater for another bite! He probably had 7 or 8 little bites before it started to come out his nose. He still wanted more! He loved it! It was the best birthday present I could have ever asked for!


Yummy sauce!!



This doesn't taste nearly as good as that sauce!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And yay for Jack liking tomato sauce, and taking to solid food so well! =)

Crystal M. said...

Happy Birthday!!
What a wonderful gift I know Eva loves all the sauces too.
Keep up the great work.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love those pictures! Jack and I are obviously good friends since we both agree that tomato sauce is fantastic! :) I am so glad you had a wonderful spa afternoon -- you deserved it! Happy Birthday! :) Love ~ Laura

Life is Great said...

that is a great Birthday present, way to go Jack!

amy and mighty max said...

WOO HOO Jack and WOO HOO Mommy for having a super birthday! You deserve it! :)

Candi said...

Happy Birthday! What a fabulous day you had! Can I be jealous again... I am glad things are going well for you guys! As Amy said - you do deserve it!