Monday, February 4, 2008

mmmm cheesecake!

I made the most beautiful and one of the most creamy cheesecakes I've ever made! It was so delicious! As usual, I took a picture to document it as one of my best works of art. It is a Brownie Swirl Cheesecake and I got the recipe from Juniors, a restaurant in New York City. It has a brownie crust, brownie bites mixed in the cheesecake batter and a chocolate cheesecake swirl on top. It took a lot of work but it was well worth it! I can't wait to make my next one. I hope you will all come to my cheesecake bakery one day!!!

6 comments:

Candi said...

So cruel... posting these photos when you know we can't try any. Seriously, your cheesecake looks beautiful, and I wish I could have some right now!

Crystal M. said...

OH MY GOD!! I LOVE CHEESECAKE!! Michele and I also went to Juniors and had the devils food cheesecake it was to die for!! Thanks for telling me about it, I did see it on food network but it was so long ago. I need some of those recipes is there a site to get them from??
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Christine Tan said...

Junior's cheesecake! Oh....... drroooolllssss.

Can I have the recipe? Pretty please?

And I hope you're making this when we visit. LOL

~ Cheesecake monster

Christine Tan said...

Amanda, you really should open a bakery. I wanna eat my screen now.

Unknown said...

love some pls if i ever come to ur place ur making that for me and then ull watch me and jack eat it ahhhhhh good wish eh

Sara said...

If you start a cheesecake factory, I am so there! I love cheesecake! If you have a good blueberry cheesecake recipe, I would love to have it. Hope all is well! Miss you guys.