Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dessert

Tonight I was snuggling with Jack and he fell asleep in my lap. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30!!! Yay!! I looked at Philip and said, "8:30 is great!". Then I reached down and picked a boogie from his nose. As soon as I did, he popped his eyes open, got up and crawled across the room to his learning table. Philip was not happy with me for saying something! :-) Then, a few minutes later as Philip and I were eating some chocolate pudding with a little whipped cream, Jack came crawling over to us as fast as he could. He wanted a taste! Philip grabbed the camera and got a pretty good video of him tasting the pudding. He was sooo cute! He is so incredibly interested in food these days. He wants to have whatever Philip and I are eating. He's doing so well with his swallowing. We just need to get him to take more volume. Right now we are letting him direct the tasting and how much he wants to eat. Luckily he is wanting to eat more and more!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, yeah...if I had the chance to eat some Amanda dessert, I would totally not be distracted by a camera, or my parents, or, well, anything else! ;)

Candi said...

Jack is just so cute! I love seeing him in action!

Crystal M. said...

Very cute!! He knows where the good stuff is and he also knows how to love the camera....LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Catherine L said...

love it! you know you're so right with your profile, surpassing all drs expectations! Cx

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congratulations Amanda, Jack, and Philip! I still miss you guys! Happy Valentines Day!
Love, Mackenzie
Email me! runner4512@aim.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day Amanda, Jack, and Philip! This video is super cute! I still miss you all! Hugs and kisses!
Love,
Mackenzie