Thursday, January 17, 2008

Art!

We've really been exploring with art recently. Our OT brought fingerpaints but Jack didn't take it very well. We, however, made a beautiful picture. We're going to keep trying fingerpaints at least once a week until he can tolerate the texture.




Yesterday I bought Jack an aquadoodle for the wall (thanks for the suggestion, Amy!). We put it up and Jack LOVED it! He can go right over to it and make marks. When I first introduced him to it he squealed and grabbed the marker. For those of you who don't know what an aquadoodle is, it is a big piece of paper that turns blue when it is marked with water and then it is back to normal when it dries. It is going to be a very fun toy!




4 comments:

anita said...

very cute boy :)

Crystal M. said...

Oh Jack what a sweetheart you are. We are hoping to get that same aquadoodle thing for Eva I am having a hard time finding it.
I also love his sad little face from finger painting.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

I love the art! So cute! I am intrigued by this aquadoodle thing --looks so FUN! love you guys! Love,
Laura

Unknown said...

Aw, he looks so sad, and yet so cute, in the finger painting pics! And, um, can I have an aquadoodle for my house? Because I think that would be awesome! =)