Monday, January 7, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged (Thanks Ellen!!!!) so here are 5 things you don't know about me!


1) My husband and I have known each other since kindergarten and it wasn't until I moved away and had been gone for 3 years that we started to date long distance (over 1,000 miles!) We dated long distance for 3 years before we got married!


2) I Hate sand! Just thinking about it makes me cringe.


3) I've always wanted to have my own bakery. I love to create my own recipes and I have chocolate chip cookies that are famous in three cities!


4) I attend a book club but haven't read a book since Jack was born.


5) I was once in a beauty pageant but lost....(I was 5)


I'm now going to tag MK, Candi, and Jacob


Also, I cant help but post this picture of Jack I took today. He's so cute and he loves having his picture taken!

Ok, so I posted two. How could I not? He's just so darn cute!!!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Wow a bakery that would be cool and the cakes you made for Jack's birthday were awsome!
Cute pictures too thanks for posting them.
Crystal and Eva

amy and mighty max said...

very very cute!!! :)

Candi said...

You're right he is so cute! I love that smile!