Sunday, January 20, 2008

GQ baby

I don't like to dress jack like a little boy. I like to dress Jack like a little man! On Wednesday, on our way back from the pediatric surgeon in Rochester, I stopped at the outlets. Jack had pretty much outgrown his winter wardrobe already so I was trying to get some good deals on larger clothes. I went in to The Children's Place and they were having a sale where if it had a sale tag on it you took an additional 50% off. Then, I had a 20 % off coupon and I got 10% off for being a card member! In the end I got to take 80% off the sale price!!! I got a huge bag of clothes for $60! Jack is set for the rest of the winter and spring! (provided he doesn't have another huge growth spurt!) I really wish I could have bought a wardrobe for next winter but I learned that lesson when I was pregnant. I bought Jack a summer wardrobe for a typically developing 10 lb baby. He came out at 5 lb and is not a typically developing baby! I wasted about $100! Oh well...live and learn. Anyway, The clothes are still a little big but this sweater fit pretty well. He was soooo cute! He's my little man!


1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable we have a Children's place outlet here and I LOVE IT!! I got crazy at the end of the season buying stuff for Eva. My brother in law got her a $40 gift card and I went there not that long ago and went crazy! I even got her a dress for next christmas (I do buy head and I normally am ok with it) I have done it with the boys too I guess they do not grow to fast here...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva