Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ENT Appointment today

Jack Had his appointment with our ENT yesterday. After waiting and waiting and some more waiting we finally got to see the Dr. He said Jack still has fluid behind his eardrum and he still needs tubes. He said we need to not cancel the surgery this time. I guess it does need to be done.

We got to see lots of friends while we were there! We met up with Lori and Madison at the Dr.s office and after our appointments we went back to the NICU to visit all of our nurse friends. I took Jack's push walker with us and as the nurses started to come out I put him down and he literally ran to them! It was so cute!!! Every time we've gone to visit before Jack has cried until everyone goes back inside. Not this time! Jack was a happy, cute, little man! I love going back and seeing all the people that took such good care of him.

After visiting the NICU we went to the Mall with Lori and Madison. We had lunch and went to the Disney store and The Children's Place (again). Lori and I had a wonderful lunch because both Madison and Jack fell asleep on the way to the mall and slept through most of our meal! When I took Jack out of the van and put him in the stroller he stayed asleep but he kept trying to sit up. By the time we were seated at the restaurant He was slouched over the strooler and completely out! Luckily I had my camera at the time and was able to capture it! I love how he only has one mitten on!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

hes a cutie its great to see friends that uve bene in with i have some great friends when i wzs in and we sitll talk to them when we can

Crystal M. said...

He is so cute!!
Good luck with the tubes, Eva is on her 2nd set and this one is staying in place.
Glad you had a nice lunch and peaceful.

Candi said...

I love that photo! He looks so much like Luke to me, only bigger. His hair even seems to have a little red tint to it there. Good luck with the tubes. I am glad Luke got his, but his ears have been draining ever since - better out than in I suppose. His hearing is actually improving a bit over time too with the fluid draining.